Monday, April 8, 2013

Passing of an Era

The death of Margaret Thatcher, after that of Ronald Reagan, marks the passing of an era that saw free markets and capitalism foster a global economic renaissance led by entrepreneurship and innovation. Her fierce opposition to the Euro, which partially cost her the party leadership that led to her resignation as PM, proved prescient and may have protected Britain from the worse effects of the current crisis in Europe.  The withdrawal from the principles of free markets, individual responsibility, and reward for risk taking in today's political rhetoric is less a repudiation of her ideas and more the lack of conviction driven by popular politics and the relentless need to be 'liked'.

2 comments:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete